not labeled for individual retail sale

19.7.06

infringing upon the rights of others:

Producing ice cream as sweet as the cherry cordial flavor. My throat can't close upon something as sticky as that. If you don't stop doing that, I'm going to keep on buying your products and keep on being dissatisfied, and eventually sue you. Okay? Okay.

So I live in a neighborhood that is really small. I have a window towards the east (the sun blinds my face whenever I wake up). It's not very hard geometry - it looks a little bit like this:


------------------------------------------------
| |
| |
| |
| pool!! z
Ω! |
| |
| |
| |
------------------------------me---------------

I think my parents are weird about using which exit. They insist that the one underneath the south stairs is the fastest way. I don't really care, and by habit, I usually walk across the gated pool to the owner's garage. If their way is shorter, it's shorter by about 732.4 attometers. Someone should really tell them that speed isn't only affected by distance.